Please be sure to check your email inbox for our digital 2021-2022 Fall Packet that was sent out on June 30th, 2021. All included files and forms are also available on our Parent Portal. Please note, the special events listed on our school calendar are tentative, and subject to change depending on current COVID guidelines and IvyCrest policies at the time of the event.
IvyCrest Montessori is a place where teachers and families come together to ensure that the children entrusted into our care will grow to be productive, confident, and compassionate members of a global society. We look forward to an amazing year!
Fall Packet Recap:
- Sign-up for Monthly School Lunch by July 26th (if you were signed up for monthly lunch for the previous school year, you do not need to sign up again). The August menu is now available.
- School is closed on July 29th and 30th for Staff Development Days.
- Zoom Parent Orientation will be held on July 30, 2021 at 4pm.
- Order your Official School T-shirt (Green Friday Shirt) if you don’t have one already! Order by July 10 to ensure delivery by August 6th! T-Shirt Order Form
- Please acknowledge receipt of our attached Parent Handbook by July 31st: Receipt of Parent Handbook
- School Supplies Lists are now available!
- IvyCrest COVID Protocols remain the same, therefore, if you plan to travel (via air, or outside California), you do need a negative COVID test to return to school.